Downloading your app only takes a few steps. Here’s what you’ll need beforehand:
– Your username and password (if you do not have this, speak to your customer success manager)
– An iPad at a minimum version of iOS 10
Ready to go?
- Go to your Wherewolf dashboard on a Chrome web browser by logging in here, using your username and password. It will ask you to set a new password, which will be the credentials you log in with to your app.
- Next, grab your iPad and access the Wherewolf Arrivals app here: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1229524816
- Install the app on your iPad. We update the platform from time to time, so remember to tap Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store and set the Wherewolf app to ‘automatically download’.
- Your dashboard is the back-end for you and your team to view and manage your guest records and daily operations.
Your iPad app is for your guests to interact with.
If this is your first time downloading and using Wherewolf, you are probably going to want to test it out for yourself. Go for it – just remember to delete the records afterwards so your data stays clean. Here are some tips on deleting records.
We have some documents about our dashboard too, like this one, but remember that each dashboard and app are configured individually and the best advice we can offer you is from your personal customer success manager.